1 cup of uncooked quinoa (cooked = 3 cups)
1 cucumber cut into bite size cubes
1 orange bell pepper cut into bite size cubes
1 package small grape tomatoes halved
¼ red onion cut into bite size cubes
¾ cup crumble feta cheese (6 ounces)
½ cup Kraft calorie-wise Greek with Feta and Oregano dressing
- Cook quinoa according to package (typically add 1 cup of quinoa to 2 cups of water – bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium low and simmer for 12-15 minutes until water is absorbed)
- Once quinoa is cooked, cool on counter or in the fridge.
- Prepare vegetables accordingly and toss together
- Add feta cheese and quinoa to the vegetable mixture and toss
- Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat.
Serves 6 count each serving as 1 bread (group 5), 1 protein (group 6), and 1 fat (group 7)