1 large avocado, halved and pitted
2 large eggs
Salt and Pepper to taste
Diced red onion
Salsa and sour cream
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Put the avocado halves cut side up in a small baking dish.
- Crack an egg into the centre of each avocado half and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes, until the egg is cooked to your desired doneness.
- Top with any toppings if desired, and enjoy!
Makes 2 servings; count each serving as 2 fats and 1 protein.
Recipe courtesy of “The Ketogenic Cookbook” by Jimmy Moore and Maria Emmerich.